Our general Terms and Conditions comply with the general conditions for products and services in the electronics industry (“Green Delivery Terms – GL”) in accordance with the recommendations of the Zentralverband der Elektronik- und Elektronikindustrie e. V. (Association of Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers) as of June 2011, with the following additions. The English version of the “Green Delivery Terms – GL” is a translation from the German version. Only the version in German language is valid.
- The terms and conditions of the purchaser shall not thereby accepted even if they were not explicitly rejected in the purchase order correspondence.
- Special arrangements to offers or proposals require a written confirmation from us.
- Estimates require a confirmed offer as a basis for an order.
- Our prices are FCA Türkenfeld (Incoterms Status 2020), without packaging, shipping costs and VAT. The VAT will be shown separately on the invoice at the time of delivery applicable VAT rate.
- The due date for payment for services, such as Re-calibration and repair, is 30 days net.
The payment condition for deliveries of goods is prepayment.
- For new customers, we reserve the right to demand prepayment. In this case, we will issue a proforma invoice after receipt of the purchase order.
- For non-timely payments, we are entitled to demand interest in addition of 5 % to the discount (prime) rate of the Central Bank of Germany (Deutsche Bundesbank) after expiration of the due date of the purchase.