Our general Terms and Conditions
Our general Terms and Conditions comply with the general conditions for products and services in the electronics industry (“Green Delivery Terms – GL”) in accordance with the recommendations of the Zentralverband der Elektronik- und Elektronikindustrie e. V. (Association of Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers) as of June 2011, with the following additions. The English version of the “Green Delivery Terms – GL” is a translation from the German version. Only the version in German language is valid.
- The terms and conditions of the purchaser shall not thereby accepted even if they were not explicitly rejected in the purchase order correspondence.
- Special arrangements to offers or proposals require a written confirmation from us.
- Estimates require a confirmed offer as a basis for an order.
- Our prices are EXW (Incoterms 2010), without packaging, shipping costs and VAT. The VAT will be shown separately on the invoice at the time of delivery applicable VAT rate.
- The due date for payment for services, such as Re-calibration and repair, is 30 days net.
- The due date for payment for deliveries of goods is 30 days net.
- For new customers, we reserve the right to demand prepayment. In this case, we will issue a proforma invoice after receipt of the purchase order.
- For non-timely payments, we are entitled to demand interest in addition of 5 % to the discount (prime) rate of the Central Bank of Germany (Deutsche Bundesbank) after expiration of the due date of the purchase.