An Introduction to our Calibration Laboratory:
- Many years of experience in the calibration laboratory, with ever-increasing know-how since 1993
- Highly qualified personnel who receive regular internal training by experts
- Calibrations performed by engineers and technicians
- Calibrations supported by proprietary automated software solutions
- Measurement uncertainty determination according to the latest CIE 198 standard
- Traceable calibrations through DAkkS accreditation (D-K-15047-01-00)
- The DAkkS* laboratory fully complies with DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018
- Regular participation in round robin comparisons
- Complete device history for own products dating back for at least 10 years
- Comprehensive calibration certificates, also for factory calibrations, including traceability and calibration uncertainties
- Entire laboratory temperature-controlled with a total size of over 300 m²
- Optical setups according to the highest standards (irradiance, radiant intensity, radiant flux, radiance, illuminance, luminous intensity, luminance, as well as spectral quantities from UV to IR)
- 10m optical bench for linearity measurements, calibration of working standards, etc.
- Integrating spheres of various sizes – detector spheres for luminous flux and radiant power measurements as well as uniform light sources as luminance and radiance standards
- Goniometer for reference measurements of luminous flux and light distribution curves
- Traceable photometric standards from PTB or NIST
- DAkkS-traceable calibrated current source
- Climatic chamber (temperature and humidity) for the investigation and optimisation of own products
- Variable-frequency laser (OPO) for spectral investigations of the highest quality, such as scattered light matrix determination of array spectroradiometers or spectral sensitivity measurement that are not influenced by the optical bandwidth of the illumination source
- Various double monochromators from UV to IR for precise and low-scatter calibrations
- Separate lamp and measuring rooms
- We meet the increasing requirements placed on the quality and the reliability of our products, for example by accelerated artificial ageing with respect to temperature and UV irradiation.
- Wide range of necessary electrical measurement equipment (multimeters, digital and analogue oscilloscopes, frequency generators, power sources, etc.)
- Spectral irradiance
- Spectral sensitivity
- DAkkS accreditation D-KL-15047 (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018)
- Annex to the Accreditation Certificate D-KL-15047 (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018)
- DAkkS accreditation D-PL-15047 (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018)
- Annex to the Accreditation Certificate D-PL-15047 (DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018)
- All photometric and radiometric parameters traceable to a National Metrology Institute (NMI) such as PTB or NIST
- Current calibrations
- Contract measurements such as f2 field of view (Cos FOV) and many more
Applied Standard and Test Methods:
Here you will find a list of standard and test methods we use and our scope of application.
Benefits for All:
The calibration laboratory is committed to meeting customer needs and maintains close customer contact. For example, customer-specific calibrations to optimally meet your application are possible.
Through close cooperation with the development department of Gigahertz-Optik GmbH, new insights into product improvements are constantly being incorporated. At the same time, new products also benefit during the development phase through the optimally equipped calibration laboratory and its possibilities.