The BTS2048-VL light meter from Gigahertz-Optik is an ideal spectral light and color measurement device that is well suited for use in industrial applications. Its outstanding features include:
- Diode array with an electronic shutter for measurement times between 2µs and 4s
- Fast data read out – 7ms for a complete data record via LAN interface
- Precise measurement data in photometric and colorimetric quantities
- 2 nm optical bandwidth for a high spectral resolution
- 280nm to 1050 nm wide spectral range
- Standard filter wheel (4 positions: open/closed/OD1/OD2)
- Trigger inputs and outputs for timed synchronization
- High calibration stability through a diffuser window instead of flexible light guides
- Compact and sturdy design for flexible system implementation
- Software development kit for easy software implementation
- Powerful user software for control of the measurement device and data analysis
- Excellent value for money
Gigahertz-Optik GmbH also offers complementary products for this measurement device with the Bi-Technology Sensor. These include integrating spheres, luminous intensity attachments, goniometers, etc.
All visitors of LpS2014 in Bregenz (30th September to 2nd October 2014, booth no. 6) have an opportunity for personal consultation and demonstration.
We look forward to your visit.