This Product is discontinued, please refer to the Alternatives shown below under Similar Products or contact us directly.
Alternative Products for this discontinued product:
Fiber-Coupled Version of the Versatile High Speed BTS2048-VL
- Fiber-coupled BiTec Sensor*: Dual sensor for more accurate measurements
- Light meter for LED flash binning
- Very short measuring times (electronic shutter), high dynamic range (filter wheel)
- Trigger inputs and outputs, Ethernet and USB for fast data transmission
BTS2048-VL-F, CCD spectroradiometer with light guide input
The only difference between the BTS2048-VL-F and the BTS2048-VL is that the BTS2048-VL-F has a light guide input and therefore meets all the requirements of a high-end array spectroradiometer.
Flexible light guides are convenient for applications where the BTS2048-VL cannot be coupled directly to the input accessories required for the application. The BTS2048-VL-F has a mount to which the light guide can be attached easily using a 10 mm sleeve. Light guides of different lengths, diffusor windows for axial or 90° incident light and adapters for attachment of the light guide to an integrating sphere are among the accessories offered by Gigahertz-Optik. Customized light guides are also available on request.
*One of its unique features is the from Gigahertz-Optik developed innovative BiTec sensor that consists of a V(lambda) filtered Si photodiode and a spectroradiometer unit. This makes it extremely linear, stable, and fastand is therefore a guarantee for higher measurement accuracy which is not accompanied by any disadvantages. Both sensors can be used independently and the mutual correction of the sensors is advantageous for accuracy, speed and versatility (see article on BTS technology).
User software and developer software
The standard S-BTS2048 user software has a customizable user interface and a large number of display and function modules which can be activated when configuring the BTS2048-VL-F with the respective accessory components from Gigahertz-Optik GmbH. The S-SDK-BTS2048 developer software is offered for integration of the BTS2048-VL-F in the customer’s own software.
One essential quality feature of photometric devices is their precise and traceable calibration. The BTS2048-VL-F is calibrated by Gigahertz-Optik’s calibration laboratory that was accredited by DAkkS (D-K-15047-01-00) for the spectral responsivity and spectral irradiance according to ISO/IEC 17025. The calibration also included the corresponding accessory components. Every device is delivered with its respective calibration certificate.
CP-CD-90-10: 90° Irradiance Optics with Fiber
1) BTS2048-VL 2) BiTec sensor with Si photodiode, CCD array spectrometer 3) Filter wheel with OD1, OD2 and shutter 4) Light-guide mount 5) Light-guide Adapter 6) Light incident 7) Microprocessor for data procesing and communication 8) USB 2.0 Interface 9) High Speed ethernet Interface 10) Microprocessor CCD sensor control 11) Trigger In/Out 12) Microprocessor photodiode 13) DC voltage supply
CP-F16-M-10 light guide adapter
BTS2048-VL-F-Z01: Probe header for small LED chips (waferprober)
CP-CD-IL-10: Inline 37 mm Detector Head
S-BTS2048 User software interface