This Product is discontinued, please refer to the Alternatives shown below under Similar Products or contact us directly.
Alternative Products for this discontinued product:
Fiber-Coupled Version of the Versatile High Speed BTS2048-VL-TEC
- Fiber coupled temperature controlled BiTec*: Dual sensor for more accurate measurements
- Light meter for LED flash binning
- Very short measuring times (electronic shutter), high dynamic range (filter wheel)
- Trigger inputs and outputs, Ethernet and USB for fast data transmission
BTS2048-VL-TEC-F, CCD spectroradiometer with thermoelectric cooling of the CCD detector and light guide input
The BTS2048-VL-TEC-F variant of the BTS2048-VL-F incorporates thermoelectric cooling of its CCD detector. The device meets all the requirements of a high-end diode array spectroradiometer and is favourably priced despite its cutting-edge design.
Thermoelectric cooling of the CCD detector minimizes the dark noise signal and enables integration times ranging from 2 µs to 60 s whereas those of the BTS2048-VL-F lie between 2 µs and 4 s. The BTS2048-VL-TEC-F is therefore ideal for applications with very low light intensities.
*One of its unique features is the from Gigahertz-Optik developed innovative BiTec sensor that consists of a V(lambda) filtered Si photodiode and a spectroradiometer unit. This makes it extremely linear, stable, and fastand is therefore a guarantee for higher measurement accuracy which is not accompanied by any disadvantages. Both sensors can be used independently and the mutual correction of the sensors is advantageous for accuracy, speed and versatility (see article on BTS technology).
User software and developer software
The standard S-BTS2048 user software has a customizable user interface and a large number of display and function modules which can be activated when configuring the BTS2048-VL-F with the respective accessory components from Gigahertz-Optik GmbH. The S-SDK-BTS2048 developer software is offered for the integration of the BTS2048-VL-TEC-F in the customer’s own software.
One essential quality feature of photometric devices is their precise and traceable calibration. The BTS2048-VL-TEC-F is calibrated by Gigahertz-Optik’s calibration laboratory that was accredited by DAkkS (D-K-15047-01-00) for the spectral responsivity and spectral irradiance according to ISO/IEC 17025. The calibration also included the corresponding accessory components. Every device is delivered with its respective calibration certificate.
CP-CD-90-10: 90° Irradiance Optics with Fiber
1) BTS2048-VL-TEC-F 2) BiTec sensor with Si photodiode, CCD array spectrometer 3) TE cooled CCD 4) Filter wheel with OD1, OD2 and shutter 5) Light-guide mount 6) Light-guide Adapter 7) Light incident 8) Microprocessor for data procesing and communication 9) USB 2.0 Interface 10) High Speed ethernet Interface 11) Microprocessor CCD sensor control 12) Trigger In/Out 13) Microprocessor photodiode 13) DC voltage supply
CP-F16-M-10 light guide adapter
BTS2048-VL-F-Z01: Probe header for small LED chips (waferprober)
CP-CD-IL-10: Inline 37 mm Detector Head
S-BTS2048 User software interface